Thursday, September 6, 2012

Helping out individuals with serious health problems

I work for a company named Cutco, and recently ran across a company called "The Front Row Foundation" now this company caught my eye because it lets people with life threatening health issues see their favorite team play or get to meet their favorite Idol. Well I signed my oldest daughter up because she has an life-threatening ailment. Today I get a phone call from a nice lady letting me know that she did receive our application and is currently on the waiting list since they have a good response and is right now working with a 2 person team. I am still excited that a company can do these things for their people. Thank you so much Front Row Foundation I can't wait to have my daughters wish come true. You can also find them on Facebook for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment